Inter Tourism Expo, Accra
Inter Tourism Expo Accra is a business tourism promotion organization whose aim is to promote business tourism, destination marketing and tourism trade shows to create a buyer seller match making among DMOs, DMCs, Tourism Boards, Trade organizations, practitioners and travel consumers towards an economic sustainability in the tourism and creative arts industry. Inter Tourism Expo Accra being born out of Global Signature, a MICE tourism trade promotion agency has been operating mainly in the Ghana Since 2005.
Inter Tourism Expo Accra launched in 2019 in Accra, Ghana. Its inception attracted over 500 travel industry professionals in attendance to West Africa’s leading inbound and outbound travel and tourism market in the Centre of The World. iNTTA delivers a proven mix of hosted buyers, media, pre-scheduled appointments, on-site networking, evening functions and invited travel trade visitors.
Inter Tourism Expo enables the growth and development of Business of Tourism for its patrons.
Through our two annual business to business expo in Ghana, we create the best opportunities for travel industry professionals to connect, learn and do business. Through many years of experience and by embracing innovation we are shaping the future of travel and the way business is done. By making it easier for the right people to connect and by bring our global experience to local markets, The last two years of expo has facilitated the generation of close to half a million dollars of industry deals.
The iNTTA Sustainability Pledge
As a business tourism promoter, we bring different industries together which can advance sustainability – playing a role in educating and influencing behaviour with a large number of stakeholders. Our expo have an impact, and we are committed to minimizing those that are negative whilst continually seeking ways to positively contribute to sustainable development. Our approach is guided by the UN Sustainable Development Goals, prioritizing those where we can have the greatest impact and demonstrating leadership through programming and content across our events.
Inter Tourism Expo Accra offers the most valuable networking opportunity for travel and tourism professionals. It enables you to explore and meet face to face with hundreds of local and international companies representing a wide range of sectors. Take a look at the sectors listed below. In addition to the networking opportunities, attendees will be able to experience first-hand live product demonstrations and enrich their knowledge by attending the various free seminars and workshops hosted by industry leaders.
- Find new Buyers / Distributors in West Africa.
- Establish / Promote Brand Name & Image.
- Update Existing Customers / Agents.
- Launch New Products / Services.
- Explore Export opportunities.
- Special offers & Promotions.
- Make local & foreign contacts
Inter tourism expo, Accra hosts variety of activities and forums covering a range of topics on its agenda. These programs create vast business opportunities which can be specially customized to match your business’ needs.
Personalized Business Matching
Meet more than 200 buyers and decision-makers;
Private one-to-one meetings with buyers;
Access to per-scheduled appointment system to preview buyers and make appointment to meet them;
Networking luncheon to mingle with buyers and exhibitors.
High Quality Seminar and Conference Program
- Tourism professionals sharing on focus topics in the tourism industry;
- Industry experts providing insight into the market dynamics an analysis of industry challenges;
- Dissemination of information and discussion of evolving trends.
Exhibitors & Destinations Presentations
- Marketing & Promotion to industry partners;
- Promote destination and its culture;
- Conduct lucky draw and other interactive activities.
Publicity and Awareness
- Marketing & Promotion to industry partners
- Promote destination’s culture, brand and people
- Product promotion and interactive sessions with visitors
- Conduct market research and lucky draw activitie
Companies and organizations who would like to showcase their latest destinations, products, services and technology to the tourism profession and revolutionize the industry:
Opportunities to boost your reach!
- Raise your corporate profile and branding to a captive audience
- Reach out to the right buyers
- Meet with key decision makers and influencers
- Achieve your Return on Investment
- Connect with the best and benefit from the pool of industry experts
Nii Tackie Teiko Tsru II (King of Accra)
Gã Mantse is the title of the Ghanaian king of the Gã State in southern part of Ghana, where the Ga-Adangbe people dwell with Accra as the capital city. The Ga-Dangbe, Gã-Daŋbɛ, Ga-Dangme, or GaDangme are an ethnic group in Ghana, Togo and Benin. The current Ga Mantse is King Tackie Teiko Tsuru II known in private as Dr Kelvin Nii Tackie Abia, a prosperous entrepreneur, who was duly sworn in by the Ga Paramount Stool Dzasetse (Principal Kingmaker) Dr Nii Tetteh Kwei II , a host of Dzasefoi (Kingmakers) and other traditional leaders as per Custom and Tradition demands.
Nana Prah Agyensaim VI -Chairman
Nana Prah Agyensaim VI, known in private life as Wellington E. Jonah, is one of the most distinguished traditional leaders in Ghana. He is the Paramount Chief of the Assin Owirenkyi Traditional Area (Assin Kushea) in the Central Region and a Member of the Central Regional House of Chiefs.
The Inter Tourism Expo Accra 2023 Conference Program features thought provoking and inspiring content from a diverse range of MICE, Leisure and Corporate topics. These conferences and seminars are where serious travel and tourism trade professionals’ debate, interact and discuss business. Attend iNTTA 2023 to gain greater insights in the travel trade industry.
Attendees can look forward to showcases and workshops focusing on Future of MICE, Travel distribution, Direct Booking, Corporate Travel, Sustainable Tourism Development, Hotels & Alternate Accommodation, Vacations & Tours, Destination Marketing, Global Consumer Trends etc.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain access to the latest travel trends in the Ghanaian travel market with leading local and international companies
- Attend our daily keynote sessions and hear from the latest industry movers and shakers.
- Hear case studies from Hotels, Online Travel Agents, Halal and Agro Tourism Experts, Tourism Boards, Tour Operators Travel Management Companies and more.
- Discover new destinations and technology as rising players share their products and solutions.
- Expand your knowledge and understanding of the Ghanaian travelers through real-world case studies.